In a period of economic uncertainty the need for a vibrant and forward-thinking event has never been more crucial and CBC joining with CRE will ensure this important trade show maintains its position as a flagship to our industry.
— Colin B Saunders, CRE Executive Chairman,
Invitation letter to Christian booksellers.
Unfortunately I was unable to attend due to other commitments whilst for others, such as Mark Fleeson from the Lindisfarne Scriptorium, the distance involved made attending a 2-3 hour meeting seem a wee bit surreal.
Were you there? How well attended was the meeting? Was it worthwhile and if so, why? Do you plan to attend CBC@CRE this year — and if not, why not? What would it take to change your mind?
Related Posts and Reports
- CBC RIP? Christian Booksellers Convention to Merge with Christian Resources Exhibition
- Breaking the Mould in 2009 (Christian Marketplace)
- CBC Awards 2009 shortlist announced (Christian Marketplace)
- A new era for CBC (Christian Marketplace)
- Bible Society to take over CBC (Christian Marketplace)