9am, Monday April 20, 2009, sees the opening of this year’s London Book Fair at Earls Court. If last year’s fair was anything to go by, it promises to be well worth a visit, abuzz with booksellers, publishers and a vast array of other book trade people meeting, competing, drinking coffee, buying, selling, drinking more coffee, networking, talking — and, of course, twittering: if you can’t be there, make sure you follow @TheBookseller for the latest news as it happens.
- 09:30 – 12:00: The Booksellers Association Publisher Pitches
- 14:00 – 15:00: Selling and marketing your bookshop has changed – have you?
- 15:30 – 16:30: Riding the recession – practical ideas for how booksellers might survive the downturn
- 17:00 – 18:00
Please tweet me @notbovvered if you’re around on Monday: it would be good to catch up.
Some of the Christian Publishers exhibiting at LBF09
A-Z by Company Name: Stand No.
- Augsburg Fortress Publishing: 8t
- Authentic Media: A539
- Baker Publishing Group: T315 (ECPA)
- Brunnen Verlag: T355 (ECPA)
- Carmelite Publishing House: V305
- Christian Focus: A537
- Continuum: L530
- Cook Communications: T335 (ECPA)
- Crossway Books & Bibles: T305 (ECPA)
- Evangelical Christian Publishers Association (ECPA): T385, T375, T365, T355, T335, T325, T315, T305
- Lion Hudson: H805
- SPCK: X225
- STL USA (Great Value Books) : S125
- Thomas Nelson: 13e
- Tyndale House: T385 (ECPA)
- Wholesale Christian Books: P100
- Zondervan: T375 (ECPA)
Full list of Religion and Theology exhibitors.