Courtesy of Clem Jackson’s interview with Ray George of Nationwide Christian Trust in this month’s Christian Marketplace, we now have the definitive list of shops that Living Oasis have in their sights:
We now have 20 shops in our portfolio: Aberdeen, Bedford, Belfast, Cheltenham, Chester, Croydon, Edinburgh, Harrogate, Harrow, Inverness, Leeds, Liverpool, Manchester, Nottingham, South Woodford, Southampton, Sutton, Watford, Weston-Super-Mare and Worthing.
Meetings with local church leaders and dates for shop openings that have been brought to my attention are as follows, A-Z by location:
Chester (added 5/3/2010)
- Saturday 13th March: Official opening with Lady Grace Sheppard
- Saturday 13th March: Doors open as Living Oasis
- Saturday 13th March, 1pm: Official opening with the Revd Professor Andrew McGowan. Refreshments will be provided.
- Friday 5th March, 12.30pm: Meeting for local church leaders at St George’s Church centre.
- Tuesday 9th March, 10am: Doors open as Living Oasis
- Saturday 13th March, 1.00pm: Official opening with Paul Blakey MBE, founder of Street Angels Halifax; 3.00pm: live music by “Voices of Praise” Gospel Choir from the New Testament Church of God.
- Saturday 6th March: Doors open as Living Oasis
- Look out for reports in the East London & West Essex Guardian Series
More details will be posted as and when notified. In the meantime, you can keep track on twitter: Living Oasis