Looking for a positive church experience for this fall?
Consider the ONLINE option. Many churches stream their services live and some offer after-service “chat” where you can discuss the sermon with others. Others offer large audio and video sermon media libraries; many dating back ten years. Here are the advantages:
- choose the kind of teaching you like
- choose from among the world’s finest pastors, authors and teachers
- no need to rush to church on Sunday morning — a truly ‘green’ option
- no need to dress up
- no need to compete for parking or get kids checked into S.S. and nursery
- download video to time-shift to a more convenient time
- compress several sermons into a single day
- re-watch segments you missed or want to understand better
- no offering — give online when you want to
- no offering or announcements down-time; every minute counts
- no contrived “fellowship” in the middle with people you don’t know
- no pressure to serve in any capacity in a local congregation
- Contact us for information and customized recommendations on website links for sermon downloads and video podcasts ideally suited to you and your family.
Thank you to the many churches who helped convince us that direct-to-home online delivery is the better way to make ministry happen.
Cross-posted from Christian Book Shop Talk: If Churches Want Online Bookstores, Bookstores Should Promote Online Churches