Please note 19th August 2013 in your workplace diaries.
Following a number of calls across social media, Together Magazine and CRT are arranging a Day of Prayer for the whole Christian trade to participate in – Publishers, Distributors, Printers, Marketeers, Agents, Retailers (B&M and online), Agencies and Authors.
We envisage this being a focused prayer day for as many owners, staff, workplaces and ministries as possible to focus on the needs and opportunities of this trade and the wider world.
This can take place at set times during the day in the workplace and can be tailored to your local situation. Hopefully, local ministers and leaders together with customers and clients will feel able to participate.
Please make this date as widely known as possible and Together will publish more details shortly.Follow @Together_News
Looking Back… (most recent first)
2. March 2010
- Day of Prayer for the Christian Book Trade #dayofprayer (26/3/2010)
- Day of Prayer: 26th March 2010 (8/2/2010)
- Day of Prayer: Thank you – please continue to pray (5/9/2009)
- Day of Prayer: Today’s the Day! (4/9/2009)
- Day of Prayer: One day to go! (3/9/2009)
- Day of Prayer Gathers Momentum (31/8/2009)
- Date Announced for Day of Prayer: Friday 4th September 2009 (23/8/2009)
- Day of Prayer for the Christian Book Trade? (18/8/2009)